Planning and Management of European Projects
- Do you have an idea as an organisation and you wish to seek some funding from European Programmes for implementing it and for deploying it across Europe?
- Are you new in funding from the European Union and you wish to get involved in a primitive or in an advanced level by joining competent consortia?
- Are you looking for a competent expert for transcending your european funded project and making it a big success?
- Is your european funded project facing the risk of producing poor results and you want to change this?
- Will your project be financially or technically audited and you need some support for going through this process with success?
- Do you wish as individual to get certified as Project Manager of European Funded Projects to recognize your qualifications in planning and managing projects funded from European Programmes?
Earn a Certificate as ELITE Project Manager
To be awarded the title of ELITE Certified Project Manager of european funded projects (ELITE - CPM), you need 4 pre-requisites
- To hold a Certificate on Successful Participation of our Course "Professional Planning and Management of European Funded Projects" or a similar one,
- To be involved as project manager during the last 2 years in a european funded project. Please note that you may not have to be the project manager on behalf of the organisation that acts as the coordinator/promoter in the project but it is enough to manage a european project on behalf of an organisation that is just a partner in a european funded project.
- To pass our online assessment test for ELITE - CPM. The assessment test comprises 21 selected questions based on essay like assignments. They are based on the topics addressed in our course "Professional Planning and Management or European Funded Projects" and on the questions used for your self-assessment. The time for the online test allocated is 3 hours and you can do it, whenever you wish. You have two attempts to do the test and you need to get a grade of 100/160 (i.e.roughly above 62%).
- To pass our oral exams (i.e. receive a grade above 75%), an oral session/discussion of around 60 minutes managed virtually by an expert/professional in planning and management of european funded projects